What VCV Japanese reclist would you recommend/use?

Hey everyone! I’m gonna start recording a new UTAU voicebank in the coming months, but I’m having trouble finding a good VCV Japanese reclist. I’ve tried many, but most seem to be either missing phonemes, have too many extras, redundant, ect. I’m looking for a reclist that has a few extras, but nothing extreme.

i.e. stuff like すぃ and てぃ would be preferred, but stuff like きぇ and みぇ wouldn’t

If it’s missing some stuff, it should be okay, since it’s not too much work to just edit a reclist, but I would like to know if any of you know about a fast, reliable reclist that’s available! Any amount of mora should be fine, as long as it’s not incredibly long or incredibly short.

Have you considered making one for yourself so it would fit your needs?

2 Likes

A Japanese user Tatsumi (巽) has great VCV and CVVC reclists. He has made 3, 6, 7 and 8 mora reclist for VCV.

I personally like using his reclist as being very organized, relatively effective and not too many unnecessary things. It is easy to edit his reclist if there’s anything that you would like to adjust. (Nota bene: all his reclist are hiragana only)

You can download all his reclist from his blog post. You can download all his VCV reclist by going that site and clicking URL link under ダウンロードはこちら text:

1 Like

I’ll give that list a try! thank you so much!!! i looked through the lists and they fit pretty well to what i want

1 Like